Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why Does My Heart Beat Fast When I Like Someone Why Does My Heart Beat So Fast When I Get Nervous Or Scared?

Why does my heart beat so fast when i get nervous or scared? - why does my heart beat fast when i like someone

I remember, as someone has stolen my lock for my locker and my stuff still .. If it so that the whole night and I was sooo scared b / ci have no one to take my business and I could not sleep b / ci just thinking and my heart beats faster. and if in return for a check, it also happens.

3 comments:

Jessikah... said...

perfectly normal to do the same i. We were so stressed and nervous and was afraid every time your heart beats so fast and stress is usually not more

Hadley said...

its your adrinaline to tremble, but when I start and anxious when I began to tremble and my heart beats faster, idk if this is normal for most people, but I had it for a while ...... ..

dbraunof... said...

In the past, there was little to fear, except for what they need to flee, as a dangerous animal. Well, if things such as theft as possible anxiety, a speech, so that your body thinks you have work to do.

Post a Comment