Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sky Hd Sky HD???????

Sky HD??????? - sky hd

As you ask is all about the way I have a few Q - What should I do hope that the HD box just because they have more space to store and then the open sky + subscription.Im not interested in HD channels (2 of them!)
If I were a fool Sky HD subscription, you get an HD decoder cheaper here in Ireland, but the subscription costs 15 € a month!
What happens if I did that, then canceled the subscription after a month or 2, what the heaven?
Is there a way to login to HD?
If you bought an HD online, I can buy my regular Sky Sky + without the Sky + box? If I do what I lose with Sky warranty?
Im confused!
Basically, as I said, I want the Sky HD box, but only with the free Sky + subscription.

IfCan someone help me, thank you

2 comments:

"isitme" said...

I suppose if you take the Sky HD, you only go up to 150 pounds, then log-off of one months later, turn right when there are 15 HD channels on Sky in passing, not two.
Unfortunately Sky do not intend to cancel the subscription.
It would be unwise to buy an HD box only for the Sky + functionality, like the HD box is more expensive.


Wait a minute is, the question shows what a little courtesy and read the answer.

The question that you say that does not answer, the answer in the first three rows of the answer.

The question we ask is hypothetical, as Sky do not know what the sky!

c3p0 said...

Why not try to replace a hard disk recorder like Sky + so simple, but it can save much more than the sky + sky is expensive to be treated with DTT and Freesat, which is good and have their own equivalent to Sky + without subscription, but does not meet your requirements
I do not know if you can find in the south of Ireland.

Post a Comment