Monday, February 15, 2010

Baking Cake Corningware What Temperature Should I Bake A Cake At In A Corningware Ceramic Dish?

What temperature should I bake a cake at in a corningware ceramic dish? - baking cake corningware

Hello, I'm Cooking Betty Crocker cake mix box ... is an angel food cake and bake in a pan, such as roundness, I thought, I mean Corningware dishes. I wonder whether I, the temperature / cooking time should change? I'm cooking for about half of the box into two pools, an approximately 7 cm wide and about 5 ½ inches wide and a half inches deep .... I know it can be confusing! but I thank you for your help: D

3 comments:

Silas M said...

Just follow the instructions on the box. All cooking utensils and stoves of different cuisines, so you should start to see the cake too early. Who does not want to burn if you leave it for a long time.

Nikki P said...

In general, reduce the heat to the position of the crystals. Reduce to about 25 degrees. Your cakes will not have time to cook in pots too. Arriving about 20 minutes. If you need more time to do it for 2-3 minutes.

slyneish... said...

350-375 degree oven

Post a Comment