Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Connecting Two Receivers How Do I Connect Two Wireless Lapel Mics To The Same Receiver For Video Recording?

How do I connect two wireless lapel mics to the same receiver for video recording? - connecting two receivers

I have a camcorder and want two lapel microphones for a video project. I have a hole in your camcorder, microphone, and I need two microphones. I thought, with the microphone:

http://www.amazon.com/Matrix-Wireless-La ...

but I need two. Does the receiver to recognize more than one transmitter / microphone?

1 comments:

Little Dog said...

Depending on the recipient. A person who is the link to work with only 1 micro-base station / receiver.

At $ 15, you remember, you get what you pay for. I would not touch, looking for a wireless microphone on the FM band, 800 MHz, 900 MHz, 5.4 GHz, or other "shared", the band due to possibilities for intervention are too high. I hope you do not disturb you when you save your project.

I use the full diversity VHF wireless microphone Shure ... Sennheiser and Sony Professional do well.

Does your camcorder with manual audio controls?

Most consumer cameras use 1 / 8 "stereo mic - if you go with that decision, you need a 1 / 8" stereo (connects to the camera) on the left side of Split / right 1 / 4 "female jack. Radio Shack they should. Be very careful - all the weight (1 / 4 "jacks and base stations" will make it very difficult in the 1 / 8 "in the device - they do not want this break ...

Good luck.

Post a Comment