Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thigh And Hip Pain More Condition_symptoms Bad Hip/top Of Outer Thigh Pain, Limping, Weakness?

Bad hip/top of outer thigh pain, limping, weakness? - thigh and hip pain more condition_symptoms

During 3 days I had) a deep pain in what looks like the right thigh-bone of the hip (side. Http://evertsmith.com/img/content/480-hi on this photo ... this kind, at the head of the femur / femur.

I can not walk without pain, the leg is weak, the stairs, I am with my arm and left leg to pull me through the pain and weakness. I was limping badly when I go and is very painful. My sleep is disturbed, and the pain is sitting there, or try to move.

The pain radiates to her knees, and even calves. It feels so deeply into his hip.
Ibuprofen relieves pain, but I can not go. I have a history of back pain, but there is no pain in my back straight, but the hip pain radiates into the buttocks.

Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment